Bracey Building Contractors can handle all your construction needs, such as:
• Commercial new construction and build-outs
• Residential remodels and additions
• Commercial and Residential alterations and repairs
• Custom homes and multi-family dwellings
• Industrial, mechanical, and civil construction and repairs
We can assist you with the entire construction process: from locating and evaluating potential building sites through design and completion of the project.
Our company uses the following steps to complete a successful project:
• Preparation of detailed construction drawings, scope of work, and schedule; highlighting all activities to include demolition, fabrication, and construction of all work in place.
• Execution of a complete Owner-Contractor Agreement detailing all insurance, warranty, timeline, payment, and legal information
• Order and expedite the delivery of all materials and fixtures.
• Diligently manage all project activities.
• Prepare up-to-date invoices, subcontract agreements, and purchase orders.
• Review progress with our customer at each stage, ensuring total satisfaction.
Bracey Building provides services within the following construction divisions:
• Site Work
• Concrete-Form, Pour, Finishing
• Masonry-Block, Brick, Stone
• Rough Carpentry
• Finish Carpentry
• Millworks-Cabinets and Countertops
• Hurricane protection
• Termite repair
• Water and Fire Damage Repair
• Thermal and Moisture Protection- to include roofing, siding, insulation, waterproofing
• Doors, Windows, and Shutters
• Finishes-Paint, Drywall, Stucco, Tile, Carpet, Wall coverings, etc
• Specialty Items-Signs, Fixtures, ADA modifications, Accessories, Shelving
• Equipment installation- food preparation, Water treatment, Security
• Mechanical systems- to Include Plumbing, HVAC, Refrigeration, and Fire protection
• Electrical- Primary Service, Lighting, Phone, TV, Security
Our goal has always been complete client satisfaction. Your support keeps us in business, so please continue to relay your satisfaction to others.